Final Form Final Form

Step 2 ?
Step 3 ?
Step 4. Upload to Newgrounds

Glorious.

Everything Ends (WIP Slipknot Cover) Everything Ends (WIP Slipknot Cover)

Sounds tough. Slipknot was one of those bands I just never got into outside of "Wait and bleed", "Spit it out" and "Eyeless". If you get no love on NG you should look up YouTubers with slipknot covers and approach them! At least you can hear what they're like before you commit to them!

RealFaction responds:

I'm just doing this for fun really. Thanks.

Hollow Eve Hollow Eve

This is fkn awesome!

From the structure, to the riffs it keeps you drawn in. It's a pity you missed the comp with this one!

I can imagine a screaming vocal support on the chorus on the first and third line and the deep vocal support on the 2nd and 4th like you do in verse 2 over "Smell the lies".

RealFaction responds:

thanks! Would've screamed if it wasn't so late and i wasn't tired from recording the vocals already haha.

Troisnyx - Can You See the Clouds Divide (MegaSphere Remix) Troisnyx - Can You See the Clouds Divide (MegaSphere Remix)

You been following Hardstyle for long? I hear some 2006-8 influence here. Although Revbass has made a comeback. Almost expect to hear MC Ruffian or that kickass QDance voiceover dude drop a DEF.. QON... ONE or QLIMAX! haha

Back to the track though, its solid. Troisnyx suits the genre! Good kick, good synth choice, catchy melody, good dynamics. Cant fault it to be honest. Raw and the harder end of hardstyle seems to be popular atm, good to here some euphoric!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

ahhh soo good. We've just covered Get Shwifty. Not released yet though :D

Ceevro responds:

Shit on the floor! And get schwifty!